The company is a recruitment business which is made up of different legal entities, details of which can be found here. In this policy ‘we’ ‘us’ or ‘our’ refers to the company to which you engage, and which is responsible for processing your data. The company provides work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers. The Company must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller.
You may give your personal details to the Company directly, such as on an application or registration form or via our website or candidate portal, or we may collect them from another source such as a jobs board. The Company must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
1. Collection and use of personal data
a. Purpose of processing and legal basis
The Company will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) via our website, candidate portal, telephone, job boards, other sources such as your colleagues, delegate lists, referee details. We will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. A detailed list of data we are likely to collect can be found here. The legal bases we rely upon to offer services to you are:· Consent · Legitimate interest · Legal obligation · Contractual obligation
We require consent for marketing, for more information click here. You can update your contact preferences by logging into your candidate portal or contacting us on 02084988200 or.
b. Legitimate interest
Where the Company has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows:
· To find you work and keep you informed of work interests relevant to your role and speciality. By registering your details with us with us, you agree for us to contacting and processing personal information supplied by you and disclosing this information to prospective employers and clients in connection with the recruitment process.
c. Recipient/s of data
The Company will process your personal data and/or sensitive personal data with the following categories of recipients depending on what stage of the work seeking process you are at and your profession.
· Tax, audit and other authorities
· Potential employers
· Payroll umbrella companies
· Any of our group companies
· Third party services providers including professional advisors, auditors, accountants, technical support and IT contractors.
· Marketing technology suppliers
· Job boards
· Other agencies in the event of supply through managed service or master vend supply contracts
· DBS Checking
· DBS Update Service Checks
· Professional Body Checks
· Clients and Governing Frameworks
· Training companies
o Health Screening
o The teaching regulation Authority Checks
o List 99 checks
d. Statutory/contractual requirement
Your personal data is required by law and/or a contractual requirement (e.g. our client may require this personal data), and/or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. You are obliged to provide the personal data and if you do not the consequences of failure to provide the data are:
· Failure to provide you with the interested position/role you have applied for.
2. Data retention
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
Employment law requires that the data you share might be with your employers for a number of years.
We must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pensions auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation.
Where the Company has obtained your consent to process your personal data, we will do so in line with our retention policy. Upon expiry of that period the Company will seek further consent from you. Where consent is not granted the Company will cease to process your personal data and sensitive personal data.
3. Third Party data transfer outside the EAA
The Company may transfer data to parties where some operations happen outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. We will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
4. Your rights
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
· The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
· The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
· The right to rectification of your personal data;
· The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
· The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
· The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
· The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
· The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
· The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Where you have consented to the company processing your personal data and sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting Deborah Ward, the companies Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Where you have exercised the right to be forgotten we will do this in line with our retention policy. Your data may not be deleted in its entirety, it may be archived to meet the requirements of the retention policy. If your data is archived it will not be available for processing by any member of the organistion.
It is important to understand if you request to be deleted, in the case that data is archived, you want to re-register in the future, we will not be able to retrieve your information from archived. You will be required to complete the registration process from the beginning. It should be considered to
put your data on hold as opposed to requesting to delete if you think you may begin work seeking activities again in the future.
5. Queries & Questions
If you wish to speak to someone about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it please contact: Deborah Ward the companies Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at , or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.
Day Webster Ltd
Care Providers Recruitment Ltd
R & S Medical Recruitment Ltd
Day Webster Education Ltd
Day Webster Construction Ltd
Day Webster Care Ltd
Care Providers (DW) Ltd
Information we collect;
· Age/date of birth;
· Marital status;
· Contact details;
· Education details;
· Employment history;
· Emergency contacts and details of any dependants;
· Referee details;
· Immigration status
· Nationality/citizenship/place of birth;
· A copy of your passport/driving licence/identity card/Evidence of name changes;
· Financial information (if financial background checks are required);
· Social security number (or equivalent in your country) and any other tax-related information;
· Diversity information including racial or ethnic origin, religious or other similar beliefs, and physical or mental health, including disability-related information;
· Details of any criminal convictions for role that require this information
· Details of health and medical records for roles that require this information
· Details about your current remuneration, pensions and benefits arrangements;
· Information on your interests and needs regarding current and future employment, collected directly and inferred, for example from jobs viewed or articles read on our website;
· Any extra information that you choose to tell us;
· Any extra information collected from your referees about you;
· Any extra information that our may tell us about you
· Any extra information that we find from other third-party sources such as job sites;
· IP address;
· Details about your location
· Details of notifications that are automatically sent to you.
· The frequency, time and date at which you access our services
· CCTV footage if you attend our premises.
· Contact details
· Dates and times, you access our services
· Contact Details
· IP Addresses